Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend? What weekend?

When the alarm went of this morning, it took some convincing to make me accept it was Monday already.This weekend seemed to be over before it got good and started.

I went and got a ton of stove pellets, and they are now currently stacked and racked in the basement, the stove has been thoroughly cleaned. Said ton of pellets should last throu the rest of the year.

I got the leaky window stripped and recaulked. Just in time, too. Sunday it poured rain like a cow peeing on a flat rock. Since the window did not leak, I can put that whole thing in the done file and can forget it.. The bedroom wall got touched up.

Mrs A, kicked be out of the upstairs bathroom, and broke out the painting stuff. She became frustrated when one coat wouldn't do, so I retired to the basement, where I did a bunch of much needed cleaning and rearranging. I had a quite a few "Oh, I wondered where that had gone" moments.. It looks a lot better, but could still use more work.

With going to church, the drive back and forth to Tacoma, Sunday was donefor, except that R and "i" come back with us and are spending the night. It always makes my house seem complete to have a rugrat ecsonced.

I am really draggin today.

Time for a Sobe No Fear Super Energy drink.

Sugar free, of course.

7 comments:

rennratt said...

My weekend consisted of taking child to friends for swimming, then to another friend for bowling. That filled Saturday.

Sunday consisted of church, church, and home group right after. Then home in time for dinner and prepping for the first day of school.

I had today 'off' from work, but accomplished much here today. Now fully exhausted, I shall return to work tomorrow.

Al said...

Renn: Things have been so busy lately and the weather has been so crappy. It has gone from August to October overnight. WHile delivering R. and "i" to a friend's tonight it was torrential rain and thunderstorm. On the upside, there was the most gorgeous double rainbow.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I seem to drag EVERY day anymore. GAH!

Al said...

PQ: me too, Except for the weekend.

Michael said...

This past weekend seemed unusually short too. I wonder if the government is pinching hours to save costs?

Michael said...

Ooh, I also meant to ask if you got info about the TSO fan club website. Fan pre-sale tickets become available Sept 4 through the website. Don't know about you, but I'm planning on attending again this year!

Al said...

Michael: I already joined the new TSO fan club. The question now is: How many tickets can I afford?