Friday, August 22, 2008

So just slow down, already

I am still attemping to catch up with the honeydo list from all the stuff that didn't get done when I was working seven days a week.
This weekend I need to recaulk the window in our bedroom, get up on the roof and work on the gutters, I need to go get a ton of pellets for the pellet stove, Do s0me touch up painting in the bedroom. Prime the batroom for paint. Install a new ceiling fan in the bathroom after I paint it.
And that's just Saturday.
Sunday Mrs A is supposed to meet a couple of friends at a new church. Then my grand daughter is having a baby shower.
So when do I get a chance to work on Frankenhealey?

5 comments:

rennratt said...

I'm guessing next Thursday.

From midnight to 12:03 am.

Good luck!

Al said...

Renn: Sounds about right. Us evil scientists always work at night anyway.

Sarah said...

Just please, please, please, don't accidentally (a) let your wedding ring slip off your finger as you toss gunk from the gutters off the roof, or (b) fall of the roof itself and shatter your ankle, requiring surgery, crutches, and metal pins.

Mmmmkay?

Speaking from (observational) experience, neither is at all fun.

Al said...

Sarah: Got it all covered. Everyone acts like I am some doddering old guy. When I can'r clean my own gutters, and I'll give up, sell my house and buy a wheel chair.

Al said...

PQ: Me too, and I never did get a chance to work on Frankenhealey.