Monday, October 23, 2006

Here I Am....

Stuck in the middle with you.....

Who the heck sang that anyway?

Clown's to the left of me.
Jokers to the right
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you.

Things seem to have drfted back from the edge of the ice and are meerly teetering along on the thin part 0f the ice. I feel like if I make the slightest misjudgement, it will all collapse and I will fall through into the dark and the cold.

I can't walk away amd I can't go forwards or back.

So here I am

Stuck in the middle.

5 comments:

Rick said...

Stealers Wheel.

Sounds like you need an airlift.

Al said...

I went and checked and Gerry Rafferty is the guy that wrote it and first recorded it.

I just need some peace and quiet.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Didn't Paul McCartney sing it at one time or another too? (Eh, it's too early for me...and I haven't had enough caffeine yet anyway...;)

Hang in there, Al...I feel for you!

Daphnewood said...

I don't think I have ever heard that song before. How are things going for you today? Do you still feel stuck or did a pathway clear for you?

Al said...

I needed some time to myself so I took the day off.