Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Woke up this morning

and you were on my mind?
and the gypsy woman said?
and you were gone?

Pick a line.

I woke up with a screaming migrane headache, so I chose to take a day of sickleave. If it wasn't for all the other crap going on right now I might have toughed it out, but all my resources and reserves have been used up.

It's a good day to just turn over and pull the covers over my head.

Except that when I got up. I discovered that the computer was hosed. It took me about an hour to get it up and running.

Mostly I just need some peace and quiet, and to be left alone for a while.

Except, of course for you.

5 comments:

Rick said...

We're here for ya, buddy.

Al said...

I'm hanging in there.

Daphnewood said...

I hope you got your batteries recharged with the day off. I say take some more time if you can afford it. go hiking, fishing, wandering or whatever sounds fun. When I have so much on my mind I find myself driving. I don't really go anywhere but driving always clears my head.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Damn it...I am ALWAYS late!

Well, hope you took a nap for me yesterday while you were off...and that your migrane went away quickly....those are the ABSOLUTE worst!

Al said...

Daphnewood: I'm a lot better today. Saturday we are going to a Christmas craft fair. Although it is too stinking early to think about Christmas, it will be a diversion.

PQ: The migeane is gone, but I always feel a little washed out afterwards. Lots of naps were taken!