Wednesday, January 17, 2007

At Last!

It din't freeze last night!

Woohoo!

Mrs A. drove herself to work this morning.. I have been taking her in for several days because she is scared of the snow and ice. She panics if the car does anything but what she wants. She gets white-knuckled just riding in the car when I am driving. I must admit that I occasionally blip the gas pedal intentionally just to get her attention.

The other night we were going down the street in Renton, and there wasn't another car in sight. I dropped the car out of four wheel drive and blipped the gas pedal, and we started spinning in a circle. We ended up pointing the wrong way on a one way street.

I think Mrs A. had an accident.

I know, I'm bad.

7 comments:

Rick said...

Heh. My Girl's no better, but then, neither am I. I'm a terrible passenger.

Al said...

I have finally convinced Vinnie that it is fun. Mrs. A. said "If I wanted to go around in circles, I'd go ride in the Teacups at the Fairgrounds!"

Daphnewood said...

you are mean mean mean! Poor Mrs. A.

It was still pretty darn cold last night but hopefully we will see our temps get into the 30's by tomorrow. On tuesday I think at 7 am it was 0 degrees (but the car thermometer said 2) and this morning it was 9 degrees. I see a warming trend! I can handle the teens and 20's but single digit weather is too darn cold for me. I am going to blog about it later but you should have seen this line at Best Buy yesterday morning in the freezing cold waiting for a new WoW game. Craziness!

Al said...

D: Vinnie asked if he could go doen to the Game store for the WOW release party at Midnight Monday night Needless t say he didn't go. But he did go in to town yesterday on the bus to get his copy.

Coldest I ever saw it was 29 below over at the farm in Idaho.

Michael said...

Hah hah... I did the same thing driving with my son this past weekend. I love pulling into a nice icy (and empty) parking lot and whipping it around with the hand brake. Might as well enjoy the weather when you can!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh I would've been SO pissed.

(Literally...;)

Al said...

Michael: V used to be terrified, but after awhile, he realized we were not going to crash and die, and it became fun.

PQ: I would have enjoyed bringing a little "excitement" into your life.