Thursday, January 25, 2007

Busy

I've been in meetings most of the time, or in between meetings, so I haven't had a lot of time to blog or comment.

I'm sure glad tomorrow is Friday, cause I'm about worn out.

I don't think we have anything planned for this weekend, but next weekend will be busy. I have enough chores around the house to keep me busy for months.

Between my oral surgery and having the crud, I haven't accomplished much in the last couple of months.

Sitting here listening to Charlie Musselwhite's "Delta Hardware" CD. Next weekend he is coming to town. I'm really looking forward to seeing him.

Catch you on the rebound.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Same here as far as the busyness goes. I hate it when they make me work all damn day long *sigh*.

Well, have a good weekend...:)

Al said...

You too,, pQ (hey, a poem!)