Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Back to the grind. Oh well, at least I have a job I enjoy most of the time. I am kinda pissed that I ended up with the crud over the Holidays. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done over the break. The only thing I really accomplished was to get the computer moved over to V's room. I still need to get the room cleaned up and organized.

I did get the tree taken down and the Christmas Town put away.

My New Years Resolution was to not make a New Years Resolution. Which I made, and therefore broke.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I took all my Christmas stuff down the day after Christmas. It kinda depresses me if I leave it up until after New Years (for some reason)....even though as a kid, we never ever took down our Christmas stuff till the first week of the New Year.

Well, at least you're there with the rest of us "resolution breakers"...;)

Al said...

What have we here?

A Scroogette in the making?