Friday, January 05, 2007

Disclaimer

I find that if I go very slow, operating the keyboard is not beyond my capabilitiess.

Logic may be a completely different thing.

Percocet makes me dizzy, and a little confused, and shaky. Other than that, I'm doing fine. My lower left jaw is numb enough that it doesn't bother me too much, bt just enough that I know it is there. TV is about as complex as yougrt, so I can follow that, but whats the point.

I took a couple of Halcion before the operation. It was weird. Walking around in a rreal fog. All I wanted to do was sleep. and that's what I did. Came home and hit the rack for severl hours. So dizzy I can barely walk around.

Time to see if I am capable of doing anything else.

6 comments:

Michael said...

Sounds like everything went well, I hope recovery is mostly painless!

Al said...

M: with enough drugs, it will go fine.

Rick said...

Are the loose ends of the stitches getting on your nerves yet? That is one nasty experience I'd prefer not to repeat.

Al said...

Rick: I find my tongue constantly playing with the loose ends of the stitches. They drive me nuts.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

God, reading about those stitches in the mouth makes MY mouth itch! Gack!!!

Hope you're doing better now...:)

Al said...

Getting better.