Friday, July 06, 2007

Day before Saturday

I am looking forward to tommorow evening.

Mrs A. and I and a couple of friends are going to Jazz Alley to see Acoustic Alchemy and have dinner and drinks.

It will be good to get out, and their show is VERY good.

Other than that I will be tinkering with the Airstream. I need to stop by the hardware store and pick up a few bits so I can get the shower working properly.

After that, I will tackle the air conditioner.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

The Ferryman said...

You are not actually going to tackle the air conditioner, are you? That could cause some problems.

Al said...

Mr Fab: It might be a bit painful if I attmepted to TACKLE the air conditioner. Sincce it is on top of the vehicle, I can't get a good running start. When I got up there, it seems yellowjackets had built a nest in it. I removed the nest and attacked the critters with a fly swatter. I triumphed, but by the time Ii was through, I had no energy left to tear into the unit.

This may be a good thing.