Sunday, July 29, 2007

Questions

Blame it on Rennratt. She posted this MEME on her Blog and dared, nay challenged everyone to respond.

I am feeling open to a challenge ( or as it might be put, I dont have SH8T for my blog ,, so this will have to do.)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Supposedly the first Warren to set foot on this continent was Joseph Warren, who came with Lord Baltimore's son to found the colony of Maryland, so I go by Al to avoid the paparazzi.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? April the 8th, 2004. My stepdaughter had just delivered a stillborn baby, who was perfectly formed in every way, just dead. I held him in my arms and wept.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? As in Cursive? Don't do it, except for my signature
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami or good corned beef..
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two or three. Or Five. I have two and Mrs A has two, and I have adopted my grandson.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when I'm conscious.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Funny story. When I was four, my older brother came down with tonsilitis. The doctor said I would eventually need mine out, so he did us both. Kinda a two for one precedure.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I had enough beer.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Don't eat the stuff.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, strong enough to do what has to be done. Emotionally extremely resiliant.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Tillamook Wild Mountain Huckleberry.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes. That or any outstanding physical characteristics.
15. RED OR PINK? The redder the better.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sisters that live out of state.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, no pants. Tan cargo shorts and barefoot.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza and beer.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? String of Pearls by Glen Miller
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burgundy
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bacon frying, steaks on the Grill. The smell of the air after a summer rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The repair shop that was doing the work on the Blazer. It is back now, and I am $2500.00 poorer.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Rennratt is a hoot. With an avenging sword.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? The speeding ticket I got the other day says gray. I don't believe it.
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel. Brown on the outside of the Iris, Green on the inside.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak and Lobster. Or Prime Rib.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Brother. It was OK.
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Tibettan Magnolia
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Winter is nice if you can go to it, but leave it when you want to
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who is doing it. Unless it is Mrs A., you'll have to settle for hugs. The world needs more hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cherry Cheesecake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what? If someone antagonizes me, I'm apt to jump right square in their face.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone trying to manipulate me. When my BS meter goes off, I know something is wrong.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Lisey's Story by Steven King. I have read just about everything he has written. Some of it is great like "The Stand", some of it is genuinely disturbing "Pet Cemetary".
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pad? How 1980's!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Baseball.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of bacon frying on a cold winter morning.
43. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? I'm diabetic, so I'll pass.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Okinawa. Spent a couple of years there with the Army.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am a passable artist, an reasonably good poet and writer, and I can follow a train of thought to it's logical conclustion. That and "That other thing that I do"
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? West Seattle General Hospital.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Always curious to learn things about people.

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Oooh! I have an AVENGING SWORD?!

Yes!

Al said...

Renn: And know how to use it!