Thursday, July 12, 2007

Slavery weekend

Today is Friday for me. I am taking Friday and Monday off, but it's not a vacation.

Over the years I have remodelled every room in the house, excepting the bedroom. It still has this sea-foam green 3" shag carpet. It screams 1970's at the top of it's lungs. Somewhere along the way the little shag rake has been lost.

I don't really care, after all it's just there for sleeping and other activities where the color of the walls aren't going to make a whole lot of difference.

Mrs A has decided it needs an update.

All in all, I would rather be tearing the transmission out of the Blazer.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Tell you a secret...the bedrooms at Palace Peanut have rose colored carpet. It was there when we moved in and I have yet to change it!

There....make you feel better now? :)

Anonymous said...

I love shag carpet, but it does require the combing, it does.

Al said...

PQ: We share a little secret. It always feels better to share.

No Celery: It has been out for so long, as soon as I replace it it will probably will be back "IN"