Monday, January 07, 2008

I didn't Do It!

What ever it was, I didn't do it. because I didn't do anything this weekend. My poor long suffering mother used to say thet MR. nobody was a permanent resident in our house, because when anything happened you can bet Mr. Nobody was responsible. I continue to blame Mr. Nobody.

I was going to work on the cars.

I didn't do it.

I was going to work on the molding in the kitchen.

I didn't do it.

I was going to clean up the basement.

I didn't do it.

I was going to go to Church on Sunday

I didn't do it.

I either ate something that didn't agree with my digestive tract or had a slight case of the intestinal flu. Stomach cramps and drizzly doo-doo. I was pretty miserable.

But it seems to be over.

I hope.

6 comments:

Rick said...

If you leave the kitchen and the basement alone long enough, they'll mold themselves. Especially the basement. Glad you're feelin' better.

Al said...

Rick: And if you let the corners and edges fill up, eventually nobody will know if it's moulding or molding.

rennratt said...

Oh, wow.

I hope that you continue to feel better!

Al said...

Renn: I'm still a little queasy, but I'm doing fine.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Heck, I have weekends like that (the whole "didn't do anything") when I'm feeling fine.

Sure hope you feel better! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's Hoping!