Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Running Like my Hairs on Fire

It's been a very busy day. I've been running back and forth between buildings all day, and when the buildings are a half a mile apart, it makes for a pretty good workout.

I also had to run up to Group Health so they could take some blood. I don't really know why they need bloodwork before they give me a CAT scan on Friday. Oh well, I was due for a diabetes check anyway. I don't much care what they do with it, as long as they don't clone me.

Then over to another building for a meeting on our facilities to support the P8-A. They have completely screwed it up. At the last minute the had a big OOPS! They are doing some electrical wiring downstairs which requires them to pour a cement floor upstairs, so our room won't be ready until after the first airplane rolls out of the factory. They have this TINY space about as big as a restroom that they have crammed 10 desks in. Talk abbout lousey working conditions!

I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. The pain stopped yesterday. I never passed a stone or anything. It just quit hurting.

Oh well, I will go in and have a CAT scan anyway.

Hey, Look, No cats in here!

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

No cats, huh? Good thing...all that fur causes furballs, you know. ;)

Al said...

PQ: Nothing wrong with licking a little..........

Never mind.

Sarah said...

You might ask about a PET scan, just to make sure there aren't any *other* animals in there!!!

;)

Al said...

Sarah: Well, tyhere WAS the time I swallowed a llive goldfish on a dare, but I doubt he's still hanging around.