Friday, January 25, 2008

No Cats Here

I went in this morning and had a CAT scan. It's a lot easier than a MRI, only took a couple of minutes.

I'm pretty sure they didn't find any CATS. There probably was no trace of the live goldfish I ate on a dare when I was in the Army.

I have no idea what else they will find. I was pretty sure I was passing a kidney stone, but eventually the pain just went away. Maybe the stone stopped for a picnic on the Urine Superhiway. If that's the case, I'll find out sooner or later.

We're going with ML3 for a concert in Bremerton this weekend. We have reserved a room in a Hotel for the night. The show is in the Roxy Theater in Bremerton. Free BBQ at 6:00, show at 8:00. If you happen to be in the area, stop in for some free entertainment. Suitable for the whole family. (Well, maybe not for Wierd Uncle Bob. You know how he is with loud noises)

Since the show is in a theater, the setup is pretty minimal. Just the speakers and amps, no lights.

Then next weekend we have another show in Kirkland. Going to be a busy couple of weeks.

Everybody have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad there were no cats/goldfish/other animals to be found, and hope that if your kidney stone did stop along the highway, it took a permanent detour and disappeared!

Al said...

Sarah: It seems the stones are ina rest area at the moment.